Food Pantries

SCCM offers two Food Pantries located in Stanly County to serve our residents.

Eligible residents can receive grocery support every 30 days. 
Their addresses and hours are listed below. 

Albemarle Food Pantry


207 Old Charlotte Rd., Albemarle, NC 28001

Our Albemarle Food Pantry is located at:

 506 S. 1st Street, Albemarle, NC 28001

Appointments are required to receive food assistance.

Please call 704.982.7915 to schedule your appointment. 


Monday: 1:30 P.M. -  3:00 P.M.

Tuesday - Thursday: 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Friday 9:00 A.M. - 11:30 A.M. 

Norwood Food Pantry

Our Norwood Food Pantry is located at:

247 W. Turner Court, Norwood, NC 28128

Walk-ins are welcome. No appointment is required to receive food assistance.

If you have questions, please call our office at 704.982.7915



Mondays: 2:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M.



To receive USDA food, clients must meet the income eligibility requirements listed below. 

Eligible clients can receive food assistance every 30 days. Every 60 days, clients will receive an additional box of food from our pantry.

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 1.40.53 PM.png

Thank you to our Food Partners!

We're working together to feed our neighbors.

To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.

press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.